Friday, January 15, 2010

Operating on All Cylinders

Lauren treated her body to a full night's rest by sleeping in Thursday morning, relegating her workouts to the evening.

Lauren: "i got home...jumped on tready for 50...hung upside down for 2 minutes... changed shorts and shoes, jumped on computrainer for an hr..20 min warmup, 12x1 z5...jumped off and grabbed a rice tortilla with peanutbutter and an apple, drove to pilates where i pilated for 90 minutes, came home, ate yogurt and died"

I am impressed Lauren fit in all that activity and was STILL awake to watch the drama unfold with Addison Shepherd. After her husband asked her to shut off the lame tv show and do something constructive, Lauren retorted: "I'VE BEEN GOING ALL DAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME HAVE MY PRIVATE PRACTICE."

It's good to see that Lauren still has some snap. Keep it up!

In East Coast news: Costco is turning hippy by stocking almond butter. Thank you. thank you...

6 comments:

  1. Woot! Clearly a Costco stop is in my immediate future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone like myself who has never ever had almond butter before, what's all the hype about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! maybe I need to renew my membership!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Sam's Club has had almond butter for a long time. Just sayin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "TBD" isn't going to support your Almond Butter habit! Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Operating on all cylinders or on fumes? There are several meal stops that I see missing from that evening!
    LJ- we clearly need to teach LH how to GTWD in the calorie-intake dep't. (In return she can explain pilates to me-- I am total virgin in that sport.)
    Send that girl a Costco-sized jar of almond butter, STAT! I'm hungry just reading about that evening!

    ReplyDelete